2012年11月6日火曜日

Discussion 10: Tourism

5. What is eco-tourism? Do you think it is a good idea?

Eco-tourism is a idea to tell how beautiful and nice a place is to visitors and preserve it. So the main purpose is to make wonderful places to visit sustainable. I think it's very good idea, so we should spread this kind of tourism. Now, there are so many beautiful places in this planet, but some of them are damaged by tourists who don't obey rules or don't care about environment. To protect and pass down those places to future generations, tourism need to be eco-friendly.

4 件のコメント:

  1. At the speech contest, we heard about the clean-up activities on Mt. Fuji that volunteers take part in.

    Have you heard of any other well-known tourist spots in Japan that are in need of this kind of protection?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I've heard about a problem in Miyajima. We can see many deers there. Normally, they eat grass, but in Miyajima, visitors give deers food which human eat. Deers became accustomed those food, and they sometimes even rab food from visitors by themselves. Because we changed their lives by tourism, some deers are unhealthy or have illness. So this is a exaple that is in need of protection.

      削除
  2. I agree with you :) Eco-tourism is a good idea. I think that I want that to increase.

    返信削除
  3. I agree with your idea, Yuri.
    Eco-tourism is very good idea but some evil tourists breaks it easily without thinking about it seriously.
    Deer in Miyajima is a kid of victims of eco-tourism. Human centered tourism is terrible...

    返信削除