2. Give your opinions about the best way to help a mother with a newborn baby. Also think about the traditional Japanese example where a new mother moves back to her own mother's home for a month to get support.
I think that the best way to help a mother with a newborn baby in traditional Japanese way. In Japan, a lot of mother s move back to her own mother's house for a while to get support. If they can get support, they can relieve and relax before and after childbirth. But I don't think whole community support a new mother is a good idea because she and her family members also have to treat community members and a mother cannot relax. Though I think the support from whole community is too much, sharing joy of childbirth is good custom.
I was interested you opinion and I thought you think about well new mother. Of course I've never had experience to have a baby but I can imagine the support from whole community is too much. Maybe it'll effect to baby. But to cerebrate with a lot of people is really good and it's the one of Japanese culture.
返信削除I agree with you, Yuri :)
返信削除I think that the Japanese way is the best for mothers. While they go back to her parents house, she can learn how to treat her baby and also, she can know how she was raised when she was a baby. I think it is good not only for mother but also for her parents. They can live with their daughter again for a few days. I think new mother can talk with her parents as not their child but as a one mother. So, it is good for their new communication.