2012年6月6日水曜日

Discussion 3: Love around the World

4. In some countries there are different forms of "arranged marriage". Japan has the omiai system. What is your opinion?

I'll think about Japanese arranged marriage system mainly. I think it's good for those who want to marry, but have few opportunity to meet the opposite sex. And people can understand partner's information such as background or job before they meet their partners. They also can say "no" if they don't want to marry.Though it may be difficult to decide marriage partner by only seeing partner's picture and talking a few hours, "arranged marriage", especially Japanese omiai is a good system if both man and woman agree and can make good relationship as well as love marriage.

2 件のコメント:

  1. I think "omiai" system is good just like you wrote :)

    Which do you prefer "omiai" love or fall in love :)?

    返信削除
  2. I prefer love marriage, but I don't mind to do "omiai" and marry partner who I met by "omiai". Though I'm not sure how my opinion change when I'm 25 or 30 years old.

    返信削除